[Linrad] Help for a n00b initial SSB settings

Does anyone have a cheat sheet or could help me a bit with the initial
setup parameters for the following.

SSB monitoring
Edirol FA-66 running at 192k
Machine is an AMD X2 with 3G RAM in it.

I'm just having a bit of an issue making sense of all the settings and
sort of come close, then freeze things up and/or make things worse.

New to this and the whole first and second FFT concept is getting lost
on me a bit.  I'm gathering I can get moving with just one going..at
least it seems easier to 'find' signals to tune in that way.

Thanks for any help