[Linrad] RE: linrad - 4 new messages in 3 topics - digest

>I missed the logical step that makes two Ozy boards useful.  The Perseus
>uses a USB interface and we have an approach to use the Perseus so it is
>not too big a step to use USB with Linrad. The drivers are a concern, just
>consider the Delta 44 - Windows issues we have.
>
>John K1VBM

Two OZY boards are not useful. It's just that, for polarity diversity, you need two receivers tuned to the same frequency - hence two mercury boards.  In my understanding OZY (presently) does not support two physical receivers in the same backplane....

Ken