Re: Linrad 02-41

Hi, Stan et al,

I just fired things up to check it out here.

On Windows XP the stock download of Linrad-02.41 runs OK and controls
the WSE OK with no strangeness.

I am using it on a Core 2 Duo machine running the 32 bit form of XP,
and my parport has address 33792 [0x8400].

I of course have inpout32 installed as well, to permit parallel port control.

I suspect that there was a problem with your compile, even though you
get no error message.  Why not use the precompiled version of 02.41?
I'll bet it runs fine!

http://www.sm5bsz.com/linuxdsp/archive/wlr2-41.zip

Will get it for you, and I suspect there will be no problems if you use it.

Also, would suggest starting in an empty directory...

73,

W3SZ
Roger Rehr
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz

Quoting stanka1ze@xxxxxxx:

> Hi again,hihi
>

> I tried exiting and reentering the program. The results are the same.
> I have no control of WSE hardware.

Roger Rehr
W3SZ
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz