VK2KU Notes

Thanks to Guy for drafting the Linrad notes.

I used them to load Linrad and got it half-way working.  I want to
export to MAP65 running on another computer and do not know quite how
to do this.  Some how I messed up the SDR input when I played with
the network parameters.

Also I clicked on the Timf2 Oscope.  How do it shut it off?  I guess
you have to calibrate the filters with a test signal as I have "Not
calibrated printed on the main waterfall display.  I do not have
access to a square wave generator - will a sine wave work?

Ed - KL7UW