Re: Piping audio from Linrad to other applications?

Hi Al,

> I would like to know if it is possible in Linux to pipe the output
> from Linrad to other apps, like gmfsk, etc... Perhaps there is
> something like a dummy sound card/ bit bucket in alsa that can do
> this?

Have a look here: http://jackaudio.org/

I have no experience with it, maybe someone else on this list has.
If so, please tell us if you were sucessful with it or not:-)

> I am using Linrad with a SoftRock and it is working well, despite just
> using poor laptop sound for now.

I suggest you use head-phones. Then any cheap soundcard should
be perfectly adequate for listening:-)