[Linrad] Re: ALSA/4Front, Linrad-02.45a

Hello
I am trying the rel. 02.45 with Alsa.
I have verified that it works with the vers. 1.0.14a of Alsa and not with 1.0.13 (default in Ubuntu 7.04).
I am trying to send the output of Linrad as input to other applications.
Alsa is taken as the default output card Delta44 and I can not use it as input while Jack-audio runs.
Someone knows how to change the default output-sound card that uses Alsa?
Someone managed to grab the output of Linrad other programs (trying with Jack audio) ?

73 Ermanno / ik7ezn