[Linrad] www.dxzone

Hi All,

The most common referrer through which visitors find Linrad
on the Internet is this one:
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/rate.cgi?ID=14287
More than two persons enter linrad.htm through the
link on this page each day.

I am a little confused to see that only two out of the hundreds
of people who found Linrad this way cared to give their rating.
This is what I see:

|-------------------------------------------|
| Current Rating is: 1.00 - Total votes: 2  |
| Agree or Disagree with the above?         |
| Please leave your rating:                 |
| The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor    |
| and 10 being excellent.                   |

The two voters both gave the lowest possible score. I interpret
it as they were not able to give Linrad a try because there is
too much information when they follow the link;-)

Any comments?