Re: Linrad - windows xp

hello Leif,

i am sorry but I think to be a little stupid. Once again a don understand how to set the frequency to receive an how heard this.

I send you 2 gif.

Thanks. Regards.

Salvatore I2ils

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 02:14:47 +0200
Leif Asbrink <leif@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Salvatore,

My problem is not to link sdr-iq to your program, but when I have ended all setting ( someone were misteriosus) I get the different windows of linrad.

I dont understend before all how I can set the radio on a specific frequency, how I can change this, ecc. I was not able to find where this subject is explained.

When you have arrived at the processing screen you should see
the spectrum and the waterfall.

The first rule, read all the choices in the main menu. You will find: F1=Show keyboard commands.
That should lead you forward.
If it does not help, use the "G" command and send the GIF file to me.

All the different windows in Linrad can be moved around and maybe something is hidden below something else. Not so likely, but what happens depends on your parameters and your screen format so I can not tell without having seen it.

There are a couple of examples here:
http://www.sm5bsz.com/linuxdsp/usage/examples.htm

A typical screen is fig 2 here:
http://www.sm5bsz.com/linuxdsp/usage/ldfw/ldfw.htm
The center frequency is set by the little window to 7.050 MHz and a station is selected by clicking on it with the mouse.

Use the F1 key! (also when setting parameters)

Please start Linrad again and return a more specific question
if the above does not help.

73

Leif

LINRADDARNIL