[Linrad] Re: Linrad + MAP65 "How to ...Guide"

A  few questions  about this guide
   - Does linrad have to run in ssb mode (D) to work with Map65?
   - What does "No Rx data" actually mean on wsjt?
      - how could noise level look right and vary with antenna, but wsjt
reports "No Rx data"?
   - What range of noise levels work for wsjt?

hope this helps,

jeff, wa1hco