[Linrad] Linrad-02.50

Hi All,

This version has two new boxes in the hires graph
that allow the relation between the scales of the
hires graph and the main waterfall to be changed.

It also shows the current mode of operation in the
title bar under X11. In case someone knows how to
change the text of the title bar under Microsoft Windows
I might be able to do this under MS Win also.

There are no large structural changes, 02-50 is a
candidate for the next "stable" version. Please report
any bugs or questionable behavious (old or new) that
you find in 02-50. (All bugs that I am aware about
are corrected as far as I know, but maybe I have forgotten
something.)

  73

  Leif  /  SM5BSZ