[Linrad] WSJT-MAP65-LINRAD run VISTA

Hi friends

Last week I finísh my complete setup on Windows Vista SP1, AND RUNS PERFECT,
My setup was:

Processor: Intel CORE 2 Duo 3GHz
RAM: 2GB
HDD 500 GB
OS: Windows Vista SP1 (32 bits)
Linrad 2.47 running under Windows
WSJT 5.9.7
MAP65 0.9
DELTA44 beta drivers for Vista

I did a test for 48 hours and I didn't fine "blue screens" or funcy staff,
the only point to avoid problems is "disable special effects", after that
everything runs like in Windows XP SP3.

Good to know the complete setup runs "perfect" in Windows Vista.

Best regards to all

Alex Artieda
HB9DRI