[Linrad] Re: One PC?

Hi Joe....

In pc that I have installed 3 sound cards.

1) Delta44 used only for input from wse.
2) SB live for output MAP65
3) Sound card integrated into the main board for the output of Linrad.

Or using this configuration.

1) Delta44 used only for input from wse.
2) SB live for output of MAP65 or WSJT
3) Virtual audio cable to output Linrad
4) Virtual audio cable for input WSJT

With this latest configuration on my PC (dual core E8500 2gb ram)
run simultaneously Linrad/Map65/WSJT very well without problems of performance.

For better viewing i use 2 monitor 19" of the same video card (digital and analog output).

73 Ermanno / ik7ezn