[Linrad] Re: Linrad-02.54

Hi Leif.

Thanks for the flexible IP adressing. Nice for us running LINRAD
inside large corporate networks !!
There seems to be a problem with the "total amplitude calibration"
function in ver 2.53 and 2.54 . When you get to the last page in the
pulse calibration sequence and all data has been calculated, at the
Y=>Accept prompt the program hangs (win version).

73's ERR