[Linrad] Re: MS Windows

Leif Asbrink wrote:

> Another thing. When on battery I would like the laptop to run
> at its lowest CPU speed. I can do that under Linux, but I have not
> found any way to control CPU speed under Windows.
>
> Maybe I could learn to be a happy Windows user some day......

Leif,

   open the Control Panel, there you will find Power Options.
Open it, and you will find there the power saving options that the
manufacturer of your laptop did implement on your specific hardware.

I can well understand the frustration you experience when facing aspects of the operating system
that you don't know how to control. I have exactly the same feelings.... when dealing with Linux.....  {:-)

73  Alberto  I2PHD