RE: [Linrad] Re: eme data base in linrad

Hi Leif and Jurgen. The WsjtMerge program is still available on my website
at: http://www.k2txb.com/WsjtMerge.htm

But be warned that this program is quite old and may also not support newer
versions of Call3.txt.  So be sure you make a copy of your originals in case
of corruption...

73, Russ K2TXB