FFT performance

Greetings!

I'm trying to run linrad on a new system and during the initial
calibration linrad keeps telling me that the system is not fast enough and
asks me to try to use less demanding FFTs. No matter how I change the
values for the FFT paramenters (CW bandwidth for an I/Q direct conversion
receiver), the result is always the same.

The system is a PIII 1.2 GHz with 512 MB of RAM and a soundcard with a
C-Media CMI9738 chipset. The soundcard works fine with other applications.
The kernel module is the OSS free cmpci.o.

Any suggestions?

73,

-- Edson, 7n4ncl

LINRADDARNIL