Re: [linrad] Hanging of Linrad when attempting to configure audio card

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 10:55 pm, Kohjin Yamada wrote:
Joe I would look for a bug in the linrad program. Alsa works fine on my
comuter with all my programs.

--
If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel.