Best choice of video cards?

It looks as though my choice of video cards for these machines has been bad!
Both machines have a Rage based card and they don't appear to work without
problems. I would be interested to know what other people are actually
succesfully using with Linrad or any other application that uses svagalib. I
need to know for both AGP and PCI based cards. I think that it would be
useful to keep a database of such info just to avoid future problems. If
someone tells me that they have an ATI RAge 128 AGP card working ok I am
going to scream hi!

73

Conrad G0RUZ

LINRADDARNIL