Re: [linrad] User data contribution TNX

Maybe I caused some confusion, I sent data for 2 different systems.  I see
that only the laptop info is there now.  Can I only submit one data set?

73  Matt  KB0VUK

P.S.  I was deleting old files tonight and ran across 'userint.tar.gz'
dated March 24, 2000; I *think* that was the first version of what is now
called linrad, time sure flies!

>    Hello Matt, KB0VUK and All,
>
> On behalf of the future and new Linux/Linrad users I
> like to express thanks for your corrected user data input.
>
> All input is welcome and a complete system inventory is a
> great contribution for:
>
>    http://www.nitehawk.com/linrad_dat/
>
>    73 Rein W6/PA0ZN
LINRADDARNIL