How to configure the sound output

After reading many web pages, I did not find a solution:

As I already told here, I can now configure my soundcard with aumix. I do not hear any sound on the headphones, but "line record" is fully on. That seems to be ok.

When starting linrad and entering the weak signal CW mode, I hear the pure input signal, nothing filtered or so.

Just a simple question: What must I do in order to hear the filtered signal, the one that is dependant on the BFO setting?

73, Günter

LINRADDARNIL