RE: [linrad] AFC

Hi Kohjin and All,

> No GIF files in both Fig. 1 and 2.
The gif files are there and it works with my browser.
I have no idea what the problem might be, but I have
done this page exactly as all the other pages on my site.

Maybe there is some error I always do but that was acceptable
to older browsers??

Can you not get any images at all from my site now or is the
problem only at the new page?

> By the way, when will the feature of transmit/receive frequency control
> be available?
> I know Roger has made it himself but I want to do from the same
> Linux box. :-)
Receive frequency control is already implemented for the RX2500, RX10700.....

You are supposed to supply your own users_hwaredriver.c to remove the
default routines for the WSE boxes and insert your own stuff.
Read USERS_HWARE for info.

I do not have "standard" transceiver to control myself so I do not know
what to do and how to do it.

73

Leif  /  SM5BSZ

LINRADDARNIL