RE: [linrad] Channels

Hello Arie,

> Remains my question about the crosstalk between those channels. Is your
> programme also correcting this when correcting I/Q unbalances?
The crosstalk between channels is very small, completely negligible
when compared to amplitude and phase errors between channels.

Once the data has been converted to digital form there is no way of
separating crosstalk from channel balance so the calibration
procedure will take care of the total effect of both.

Separation between the effects will happen if you replace the
soundcard. The crosstalk could be different but the difference
is most probably small enough to not make any change in the
mirror frequency spur suppression. After a soundcard change
you could always recalibrate....

73

Leif

LINRADDARNIL