Re: [linrad] Previleges

Thanks Joe,
ok for root privileges.  As for the mic yes I've checked the mixer and
all is ok.  Once in service I certainly won't care about the mic input
but the line in , yet I liked to know what was different...

Thanks agn,

Sergio

IK2MMB

Il ven, 2003-06-06 alle 13:32, Joe Fitzgerald/jfitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ha scritto:
> Hi Sergio
>
> Yes it is normal for Linrad to work only when logged in as root ... this
> is due to requirements of svgalib.
>
> As far as the microphone input not working ... have you checked your
> mixer settings?  Perhaps they are different between the two installs.
> In any event, you should use the line in jack if at all possible as it
> is usually is much quieter.
> -Joe KM1P

LINRADDARNIL