Re: [linrad] 'garbage on screen'

You have entered a debugging mode ... I am going from memory now as I am
at work, but I think you turn it off by clicking the little "O" button in
the second widget up from the bottom right.

If that is not it, just put your mouse over different controls and hit the
"F1" key .... that tells you what each one does.

You may need to restart the program once it is turned off to get
"leftovers" off the screen.

If you can't solve the problem, I will fool around with it a bit when I
get home tonight.

-Joe KM1P

LINRADDARNIL