Re: Getting Linrad running

After a moderate amount of heartburn I succeed in the Configure and Make steps of installing linrad under Mandrake 9.1. When I try to run the application it just fails without any screen at all.

I suspect a problem may involve svga.lib and the built-in video of my laptop. The laptop is a Dell Inspiron 8000. The video spec is 128 bit hardware accelerated, 4X AGP data bus, LVDS LCD interface with 8 MB memory.

If anyone in linrad-land has any suggestions they would be most welcomed.
--
73
Ron