[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [linrad] Fw: Linrad-01.03
- Subject: RE: [linrad] Fw: Linrad-01.03
- From: Leif Åsbrink <leif.asbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:13:38 +0200
> I am now using Delta 44 for input and SB Live for output. I have tried
> various output sampling rates from 8000 to 11025 and tried dragging the
> (upside down U's) and the best bandwidth I can get on the output audio is
> 900 to 1000 hz. I am trying to get 1700 to 2000 hz. Thanks very
> much for the information you have sent me.
There should not be a limitation like this.
1) What is your input sampling speed?
2) What is your "First mixer bandwidth reduction in powers of two" ?
3) How much memory does your setup need ? The first xxx.x Mbytes value
immediately after starting (in the waterfall window)
It is enough with 5 kHz output sampling speed to allow a
bandwidth of 2.5 kHz.
Leif / SM5BSZ