FW: Re:spectran,dspfil, please clarify (Arie Dogterom Sept 29 2002)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Arie Dogterom
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 10:51 PM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [linrad] Re:spectran,dspfil, please clarify

Hallo Larry,

I am interested in normal cw as we exchange in contests on the microwaves.
That is for weak signals around 5 to 10 wpm.
I think that your very slow speed cw can be dsp'd very well. In fact the
human receiver then does not use the audio but video hi
Btw what do you see on the waterfall in Spectran in those cases?
73
Arie