FW: RE: Linrad with SuSe 7.3 (Arie Dogterom Oct 02 2002)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Arie Dogterom
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 9:05 PM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [linrad] Linrad with SuSe 7.3

Hallo Ernst,

It appears you have not installed the programme autoconf. It is, however,
present in your SuSE distribution. You have to go to yast to the module
where you can change the programmes to be installed,  In the list of
available programmes you will see that no i is printed in front of autoconf.
Click it and an X appears, click ok and the programme will install. But at
the same time you have to check if nasm and svgalib are installed. If not
you must install those as well
73
Arie, PA0EZ