FW:RE: SDR hardware - RE: W3SZ's files (David Garnier Oct 17 2002)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David Garnier
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 2:15 AM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [linrad] SDR hardware - RE: W3SZ's files

Josh,

You can buy direct from MiniCircuits, I have a box of parts next to me I
purchased recently, they will deal to hobbists. ( I bought 3 pieces of a
SBL-1X, TUF-1 and some MAR's. The only surprise I ran into was the
requirement of 10 piece mins for their monolythic amps, so  I bought
10 each.  (We are talking about a buck to a buck an a half each, big deal.)
I did ask about purchasing some smaller quanities of some some ERA's
but wasn't that committed yet.)  I asked about mainline distributors, they
don't.  They have a distribitor who I was told would be willing to sell
smaller quanities of their monolythic amps.  I would give them a call
again.  Good Luck.

dave garnier - wb9own

LINRADDARNIL