[linrad] Frequency reported incorrectly

Please refer to the screenshot at http://members.verizon.net/~km1p/wwv5MHz28oct03.png

Somehow, the frequency reported along the top of the screen is much to high.  What you are looking at is about 7 hours of standard frequency station WWV at 5 MHz ending at about 13:00 UTC this morning.  The receiver is set such that the main carrier going into the sound card is at about 600 Hz.  Linrad reprorts a frequency of about 89438 Hz.  What am I doing wrong?  I am sampling at 44100 Hz.

By the way, note the effect of the solar flare at about 11:00 UTC .  The signal at 89478 is a reference at 5.000040 MHz derived from a GPS disciplined oscillator.

-Joe KM1P

LINRADDARNIL