Re: [linrad] Real Linux Users

I prefer unix to Windoz also. I cannot understand why people prefer viruses,
bugs, and frequent inexpliccable crashes to learning a few command lines.

This email and ALL of mine is coming from a Sun Blade 150 running Solaris 9.
I administer this myself and run my own sendmail server both in and out. No
popmail here.

Linux is a good challenge to Microcrap but the open source and distributed
development is a two edged sword. It is cheap and encourages much development
but it also means that there is often a lack of true compatibility among
versions. It also gives the hackers a means of finding the holes to do damage.

Jeffrey Pawlan, WA6KBL

LINRADDARNIL