[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[linrad] RE: Version Information
- Subject: [linrad] RE: Version Information
- From: Leif Åsbrink <leif.asbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:11:34 +0100
Hi Henry and all,
The Linrad "chronological" page is at:
From 01-01 to 01-08 the most significant additions are:
1) AGC (Good if you want to use Linrad for strong signals,
2) Baseband waterfall graph, a second waterfall graph at
the baseband resolution. (Good for QRSS)
3) A Tx test mode is added. (Linrad and the WSE converters
constitute a spectrum analyzer on which one can see any
deficiency of a transmitter. Far better range and accuracy
than what ARRL lab uses uses for example.
Some data is here:
4) The calibration routines are improved and calibration should
There are (of course) several bug corrections (and perhaps a few
new bugs....). There are also some compatibility issues that
are uninteresting if you have 01-01 running.
Leif / SM5BSZ
> Can anyone tell me what the changes are in the latest version of
> linrad (01-08) as opposed to what I now have (01-01)?
> Or better yet, is this documented on the Web? I can't find a link
> to this type of information.
> Henry Sonntag N2HBM