Re: [linrad] Linux

Hi all,

   I have tried many here. So far Knoppix has the most things working.
Also, it is by far the simplest to troublshoot.  There are really three
issues for linrad....
   mouse
   video
   audio
   (with networking being another biggie)

   If you can find ANY dist. that gets audio to work, you can probably
copy whatever it does to your favorite dist. You may need to recompile
wireless drivers or SVGA....

   That said, I still have yet to figure out how the PCMCIA driver
disables the touchpad on my WinbookXL. I just use a serial mouse for now
;-), but I still don't have the audio working. It was working in an older
dist. so just gotta figure out what they did :))

   regards to all,
   john