RE: [linrad] Sound card problem?

Hi Leif

First off all, thank you very much for providing so interesting a dsp package!

I don't use OSS since my sound card was configured without any problem by linrad. I have tried all the possible combinaisons offered by the mixer (available on a window in Mandrake) with the mutes and it haven't cured the problem.
I will try with an other sound card.

Just a question : does anyone have had success in decoding the call of the very weak station in the UNKN422 record with linrad?

73

Matthieu
F4BUC