RE: [linrad] ATF33143 and K.

Hi Jim,

I have never played around with simulation software, I can
not judge how useful it might be. Stray inductances can
be extremely important, I do not know how to model things
properly.

At the moment I am busy with lower frequency things;)

Does the simulation say how much the NF is degraded by the series
resistor ? Probably very little, but if there is a NF evaluation
it would be interesting to know.

73

Leif

LINRADDARNIL