Re: [linrad] RE: Major revision. Linrad-01.18

Hi Josh,

I tried level 3. Yes, it was nice to have Alt-F1, Alt-F2 , etc., available, but it immediately brought back the same overrun errors that I had in level 5. I'm back in level 1 and still no overrun errors.

I wish I knew more about programing and Linux..

73, Stan, KA1ZE