[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AW: [linrad] WSE RX2500 Tx control?
- Subject: AW: [linrad] WSE RX2500 Tx control?
- From: Koellner Guenter <guenter.koellner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 06:53:28 +0200
Since I want to try once more with Linrad, two short questions:
1) Does Linrad work on a Pentium-II with 200MHz? Not just according to speed, also according to the MMX functions used?
I want to use Mandrake 6.0 Linux
2) Since most are glad to have GHz-PCs, does it make sense to use the latest version on this slow machine? Just thinking because the performance problems beeing reported over the last days?
Ciao, Guenter, DL4MEA