[linrad] Mouse issues

Hello Leif and the Net:

SUSE 9.0 with svgalib-1.9.18, Linrad -01.18, Delta-44 with SB5880, PCI soundcards

Mouse was erratic, I deleted all of the svgalib-1.4.3 files and the mouse responds much better in Linrad.
Mousetest still gives me the out of scan range message, any suggestions ?

In Linrad, some boxes I can resize or move with the mouse and left button. modes A-B-C-D-E-F respond
differently to using the mouse to move boxes or resize them . Is this normal ?

Long term goal is to run 2 monitors from a dual head AGP video card (ATI chipset) and to relocate the different
boxes on either monitor, as needed.

Still sorting out sound card issues, will try the OSS drivers tonight.

Stan, WA1ECF

zzzzzz

LINRADDARNIL