[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[linrad] Linrad on Pentium Pro?
- Subject: [linrad] Linrad on Pentium Pro?
- From: Koellner Guenter <guenter.koellner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:26:01 +0200
sorry if I ask again, the answers got lost in 2 weeks of heavy workload and else the title was not correct, so it is difficulty to find in the archive... Since your answer may be easy, let me ask again:
Since I want to try once more with Linrad, two short questions:
1) Does Linrad work on a Pentium Pro with 200MHz? Not just according to speed, also according to the MMX functions used?
I want to use Mandrake 8.0 Linux
2) Since most are glad to have GHz-PCs, does it make sense to use the latest version on this slow machine? Just thinking because the performance problems beeing reported over the last days?
Ciao, Guenter, DL4MEA