[linrad] parameter files

Roger,

Thanks for the reply. You say :

> " But if you cannot make them move by pulling on the edges with the
>   mouse and holding down the left button, then something is wrong."

Does anyone have ideas of what might be wrong? The console screen is perfectly
ok in all other respects, just this problem with svgalib and linrad.
X-windows and KDE are fine. I use an Sis6326 vga card and normal PS2 mouse. I
have edited the /etc/vga/libvga.config to mouse type PS2 and linrad
configuration comes up with mouse type 5.  Any ideas?

73 Brian.
LINRADDARNIL
-