[linrad] More SuSE 8.2 Help

Gang,

    With Arie's help I have svgalib installed.   The RPM he provided worked
great.   I had to go in and change some settings in libvga.config but I now
have the screen working... sort of.   The image is very very dim and there
is no color.   I am using an ATI Expert 128 card with a Rage 128 chip and a
Phillips 150S LCD monitor.   Any ideas any one?   Has any one else even
seen this?

    I am trying to use the built in AV97 sound since I can't use my old old
soundblaster card any more.   New motherboards don't have ISA slots any
more.   I can hear sound in the headphones but don't see it on the display
and changing the settings don't effect the audio levels.   It is obvious
that the sound is not going through the linrad processor.   Any ideas on
what I'm doing wrong here?

Terry  KJ7F