Re: Fwd: [linrad] 'garbage on screen'

Hi Roger,
for now I went quickly through your document but it really shows to be a
vy  nice piece of document.  I'll print it out and give it a meaningful
read in these days.  Thanks for suggestion.

I'm not too sure if you visited my site where I put a link to your
Linrad experience's site really long time ago. Earlier this link was
named incorrectly as SM5BSZ site for Linrad, by now it has been
corrected.  I am sure that didn't create any problem to anyone.

Hope to cross you in the air again soon!

BTW have you got any suggestion on a good pc-card for linrad, I mean
something easily findable again on the market? It seems around here all
computer shops carry mainly those 5+1 channels surround boards...not too
sure if they work fine either with linux and additionally with linrad,

Best 73s,
Sergio IK2MMB