[linrad] Linrad on Debian

Hello ALL,

It was passed more than one month since I had replaced my Linux system
from RedHat 8.0 to Debian GNU/Linux.

Due to my old Linux box of 500MHz slow CPU and 384MB ram, it was almost
unusable of KDE nor Gnome session logging from remote site in my LAN while
Linrad running. (Linrad eats huge power of CPU, that is so designed, it's normal)
Also, I had many occasions of "over run" problem.

Today I confirmed Linrad version 53a doesn't produce any over run errors
at all for more than hours of continuous run on even heavily loaded Debian.
(It was forced upgraded to sid - unstable by me)
The svgalib version 1.9.17 doesn't produce any console switching problem.
KDE 3.1 and Gnome 2.2 run without any frustration from remote WinXP.

Above is the good news but I'm still unhappy in ALSA driver for Delta 44.

Kohjin - JR1EDE