Re. : AW: Re. : AW: [linrad] RE: Linrad and the microwaves

Hi Guenter ,

maybe yes.... We have another problem on 23cm and 13cm , from my previous
QTH I suffered from a very severe phase noise problem from nearby GSM
towers , on the 23cm terrestrial system I even had to throw away my DJ9BV
preamp ( first version with ATF101) because my 23cm system was nothing
else than unusable when my antenna was turned to a GSM tower ,as I had 5
towers within less than one km radius... I put a special highly selective
preamp wich solved the problem . So maybe the noise we get on 23cm
terrestrial is not only ground noise .... BTW computers are sometimes
annoying me , even on 3cm!

73's Dom/F6DRO