[linrad] Library oddities with Redhat 8.0

I attempted to compile linrad 00.51 on my Redhat 8.0 system, but got an
error message that the linker could not find the libraries specified by
-lvga and -lvgagl.  After learning a bit about how gcc works with ld, I
found I could compile by changing in the Makefile

	gcc -olinrad -lvga -lvgagl \
<rest of command deleted for brevity>

	gcc -olinrad /usr/lib/libvga.so.1 /usr/lib/libvga.so.1 \
<rest of command deleted for brevity>

I have not figured out why ld is not searching for the libraries in the
standard path with the original Makefile generated by configure.

-Joe KM1P