[linrad] linrad remote control

Happy New Year!

I have added to the lin2ft program so that it now will not only control the FT1000MP transmit frequency from Linrad, but also set the PTS synthesizer receive local oscillators from Linrad.

So it is possible to tune, using the receive hardware frequency box in Linrad, to any frequency that the PTS synthesizers will cover.

The code for both the linrad module users_hwaredriver.c and for the visual basic program lin2ft are on one of my webpages at http://www.qsl.net/w3sz/lin2ft.htm , along with a description of all of this.

While the routines are hardware specific, they do provide a map of one way to do this. It is not difficult,and it is all working perfectly here at present. It is really very nice to be able to waltz all over the 2 meter band with Linrad just by clicking the mouse ;)

Best wishes to all, and

73,

Roger W3SZ

--