Re: [linrad] Re: Motherboard Recommendations?

Dont forget the case is as important as the motherboard, there really is
not such animal as a quiet mobo.
its how and where is fitted that really matters.
make sure the grounding is good, especially in connectors from the mobo
or plug in cards...so many just poke thru a hole with the metal body of
the connector partially isolated from the chassis.
It also help to keep the antennas well away from the shack.
I find the best tool for keeping PC's quiet is piece of sandpaper and a
few extra screws
removing the paint from metal mating surfaces really helps, ( just like
the manufacturers do when conformance testing)

HTH
Richard G8JVM

--
Richard Bown <richard.bown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>