Re: Fw: [linrad] For general interest

Just wanted to say thank you one and all once again for some very
informed response to my question about where to place the phase
shift. It reminds me that termination of mixer ports has been the
subject of several letters in QEX in recent months where the use of
diplexers was recommended.

I had planned to buy Wes's new book now I have done so.

--
73
Ron