Re: [linrad] Mixer design - comments please

On Monday 07 July 2003 9:17 pm, Oleg Skydan wrote:
> >if you
> > can explain why the input bias to the Tayloe detector in the SDR-1000
>
> seems
>
> > to be 1V,
>
> Hi, Alex,
> 1V is the center of the most linear portion of the bus switches transfer
> function.
>
> Bye,
> Oleg.
> 73 de UR3IQO

Many thanks - I though it would be something like that...

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4949 Fax: (020) 7608 1200
Integrated Financial Arrangements plc is regulated by the FSA
LINRADDARNIL