Re: [linrad] RF Quiet Motherboards for Linux & RF Applications

Very odd, but good to know.  Will have to run some tests ... it isn't
Sunday yet so one would not suspect the hacker-fest isn't responsible
... unless some of those cyber-terrorists have been testing out their
schemes.

OK re. sharing what I discover ... will do.

Also, re. David's post re. UPS devices.  I dodn't even know there were
built-in UPS-ATX supplies!  Will sniff around my independent UPS devices
here to see what they may be broadcasting.

I guess this encourages me to go with all dc-to-dc supplies!

doc